MutationDetailed information for Mutation:
1. Xerox copy of the invoice of the present Municipality Tax and Water Charge.
2. the xerox copies of the deed of the buyer and the seller (if required) are to be submitted. The Deed No. must be visible.
3. In case of bigger plot under Municipality the xerox copy if the master plan design must be submitted.
4. The approved design of plan must be submitted in case of houses bought.
5. The conversion certificate of the land and the Parcha of the RSOLR must be submitted.
6. If the Seller is selling the land in form of power of Attorney then that power should be a registered one and the xerox of the same must be produced.
7. In case of Amalgamation Holding two copies of site plan with its areas identified with specified colors must be submitted along with the xerox of the deed and the invoice of the municipality tax. And declaration must be deposited upon non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-
8. In case of heir, the affidavit issued by a 1st Class Magistrate must be submitted along with the proof of death.
9. Affidavit may be required in special cases.
10. All the xerox copies must be attested by the Councillor of Municipality or any gazetted officer.
11. Valuation certificate will be required in case of the partition deed.