Building PlanThe Building Plan Department of Jhargram Municipality is another section in the Engineering section. The procedure to submit the document is the respective section in our Municipality office.
The document needed in time of submitting the Building plan are:
1. One attested copy (xerox) of the Parcha of C. S. R. S. L. R.
2. One attested copy (xerox) of the registered deed.
3. One attested copy (xerox) of mutation certificate.
4. One attested copy (xerox) of present Municipality tax invoice.
5. Four copies of building plan.
6. Four copies of site plan.
7. One copy of Calculation Sheet.
8. In case of Additional Construction, one copy of Structural Certificate. (Above two stories).
9. In case of demolition one copy of Declaration in Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- must be submitted.
The following documents must be submitted in case of Apartment:
1. Soil Test Report from Government Registered Firm.
2. Safe Design Certificate from Structural Engineer.
3. Original copy of the No Objection Certificate issued by Fire Brigade must be produced and submitted upon request.
4. Rules implied by the government must be followed strictly in case of Apartment.
5. The paper of the agreement between the Lord and the Developer must be submitted with the commercial and rental houses.
NB. Time for applying for Building Plan is everyday between 14:30 PM to 15:30 PM (except holidays).
It should be assured not to use polythene below 40 micron.
Fare of Road Roller is Rs. 610/- per day.