AssessmentInformation necessary for new holding:
1. Copy of the deed of the buyer. The Deed no. must be visible.
2. Parcha of the CSRSLR must be submitted. Name of the buyer must be there.
3. Character of the land must be a living land.
5. The details location plan of the proposed area must be submitted in form of Site plan. It must contain the signatures of the owner as well as the planner.
6. If the house is at the proposed area then the xerox of the certificate along with the designed plan must be submitted.
7. Xerox copy of the invoice of the municipality tax paid by the holding number of the house residing nearby the proposed area must be produced with showcasing the position of the house in the site plan.
In all cases the document will be collected within 12:00 PM to 15:00 PM.
Detailed information for Assessment:
1. Xerox copy of the invoice of the present Municipality Tax.
2. the xerox copies of the deed of the buyer and the seller (if required) are to be submitted. The Deed No. must be visible.
3. In case of bigger plot under Municipality the xerox copy if the master plan design must be submitted.
4. The approved design of plan must be submitted in case of houses bought.
5. The conversion certificate of the land and the Parcha of the RSOLR must be submitted.
6. If the Seller is selling the land in form of power of Attorney then that power should be a registered one and the xerox of the same must be produced.
7. In case of Amalgamation Holding two copies of site plan with its areas identified with specified colors must be submitted along with the xerox of the deed and the invoice of the municipality tax. And declaration must be deposited upon non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-
8. In case of heir, the aphidebit issued by a 1st Class Magistrate must be submitted along with the proof of death.
9. Aphidebit may be required in special cases.
10. All the xerox copies must be attested by the Councilor of Municipality or any gadgeted officer.
11. Valuation certificate will be required in case of the partition deed.